If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was born out of necessity. It was hot outside, damn hot, and the cupboards were bare. All I had on hand was a handful of baking ingredients and a can of coconut milk. A few ingredients were thrown together, popsicle molds were filled and fingers were crossed. What popped out of those molds was good enough to immediately make it into heavy summer rotation. Perfectly creamy, fudge-y non-dairy frozen treats at a mere fraction of the cost of store bought.
- Slow Club Cookery
Makes 8-10 pops
- (1)14 ounces can of light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons organic sugar (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and whisk together.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
- Eat 'em up!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.