If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, fast and minty chocolate deliciousness all wrapped up in bars. —TheHealthyFlavor
- 2 cups cocoa krisp cereal
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw amber agave
- 1 tablespoon Dark cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Mint extract
- 1/4 cup Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
- Line a loaf pan (9X5) with parchment paper with it hanging over the sides in each direction for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, combine the cocoa crisps and chocolate chips.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the almond butter, agave and cocoa. Stir and heat just until the almond butter has melted and mixed well with the other ingredients, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and mint extracts.
- Now, pour the heated mixture over the dry ingredients and stir quickly because it will start to harden.
- Press mixture down flat and hard into the pan with the back of a spoon, spread out evenly. It will be sticky, so if you put a small piece of parchment paper over the top and press down with your hands, it will be easier. Smooth and press the mixture out to the edges.
- Chill in the fridge at least 30 minutes and slice with a sharp knife into bars. Keep them stored in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.