If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies only take 60 seconds to make, so they are perfect for kids. They are equally good topped with vanilla ice cream and homemade fudge sauce. The only requirement is a waffle iron (not a Belgium iron...and old fashion one with the small squares) —rs2071a
Makes 20-24 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (heaping tablespoons)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- melt butter in large microwavable bowl
- mix in sugar and cocoa, stir to combine
- mix in eggs and flour...the batter will be stiff batter
- drop (by tablespoon) on hot iron (one cookie in each of the 4 squares) that has been sprayed with Pam
- Bake for 60 seconds. Cool on rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).