If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This granola is the perfect tag along - easy, portable & delicious,
throw in a single serve carton of almond milk and you have a take anywhere, anytime breakfast or snack - you're in business. - annadog123
- 2 cups multi grain oats or regular oats (not quick cooking)
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 cups pecans
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well until all dry ingredients are well coated
- Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet (you can use 2 medium, just make sure to rotate 1/2 way through baking)
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes - stirring after 30 minutes
- Remove granola from oven - with the back of a spatula firmly press down on the mixture (this creates the larger pieces of granola). Cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack