If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chickpeas make this super simple salad a more substantial way to enjoy fresh summer fruit. - Big Flavors
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- 15.5 ounces can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk lime zest and juice with oil in a large bowl.
- Add avocado, mangoes, chickpeas and cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!