If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With fresh Farmer's Market tomatoes, this recipe is perfect for Summer. Just about all children LOVE pizza and My kids really like this dish because they say It taste just like Pizza. Besides getting rave reviews at home, This was another popular side we used to have on the TaylorMade Menu in the cafe. - Andrea Taylor
- 3/4 ciabatta loaf
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup nut milk (almond, coconut, etc.)
- 4 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped ( I used yellow & red)
- 2 tablespoons of sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh herbs – (I used Parsley, Basil & Thyme)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400*. Cube the ciabatta bread and spread on sheet pan. Toast in oven for a few minutes until crispy.
- Drizzle the olive oil in a skillet, add onion & garlic. Sauté until soft. Remove from heat. set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, stock and milk. Add sautéed onions & garlic, chopped tomatoes, fresh herbs, salt & pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place toasted ciabatta cubes in a baking dish and pour mixture all over covering the cubes. Allow 2-3 minutes for bread to absorb liquid. Bake 350* for 25 – 30 min.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe
All That and Dim Sum
Frozen dumplings, without the fear.
Frozen dumplings the fearless way.
An Italian menu that's no impasta.
Treats for your beach bag.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Raise a (recycled) glass.