If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe to please my 3-yr-old whose new favorite is ice pop. When we ran out of ice pops, I made this quickly at home with a couple of mangoes on a Friday afternoon. We later took it for his playdate in the evening and the ice pops were enjoyed by everyone.
We shared the last one next day. Lil A was so excited about getting his turn that he would yell "to me, to me," instead of "me too, me too." —mandirab
- 2.5 Mangoes
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- Cut and chop all the mangoes.
- Add them in the blender with the rest of the ingredients. You can make a smooth paste or a chunky one depending on your taste.
- Put them in the mold and freeze it for atleast 5-6 hours. Overnight is better.
- Run the mold under cold water (no hot water) until the sticks loosen. Enjoy the taste of summer!
The Best Thing since Sliced Bread
Crispy cheese has our hearts
We are in love—with this toast.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.