If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love a good butter bomb waffle, but my doctor doesn't. These honey orange ginger waffles combine 10-grain pancake mix, olive oil and yogurt for a whole grain, no butter, all delicious weekend breakfast. —dailywaffle
Makes 4 to 5 six inch waffles
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill's 10-grain pancake mix
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt (regular, not Greek)
- 1/2+ 2 T. cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, minced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, eggs, olive oil, honey, orange zest and vanilla extract. Stir in the 10-grain pancake mix until just combined. Let rest for 5-10 minutes.The batter will be on the thick side.
- Heat your waffle iron. Pour about ½ c. batter into the iron and cook until well browned, about 4-5 minutes (time will vary based on your waffle iron).