If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great sweet and spicy combination to celebrate wild game. —ArdorFarm
Makes .5 pounds
- 1 pound venison or lean beef
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Amino Acids
- 1/4 cup Mirin
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Freeze the venison for an hour or so. Cut across the grain into strips about 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a quart-sized ziploc bag. Blend well. Add strips of venison. Seal and place in refrigerator for 24 hours or so.
- Drain venison and pat dry. Place strips a few inches apart on on cloth towels or paper towels and cover with plastic wrap. Pound with a wooden rolling pin to even thickness.
- Set dehydrator or oven to 155 degrees. Place venison strips individually on racks, not touching.
- Dehydrate venison for 24 hours. Allow to cool completely. Store at room temperature in sealed container.
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.