Author Notes: A great sweet and spicy combination to celebrate wild game. - ArdorFarm
Makes .5 pounds
- 1 pound venison or lean beef
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Amino Acids
- 1/4 cup Mirin
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Freeze the venison for an hour or so. Cut across the grain into strips about 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a quart-sized ziploc bag. Blend well. Add strips of venison. Seal and place in refrigerator for 24 hours or so.
- Drain venison and pat dry. Place strips a few inches apart on on cloth towels or paper towels and cover with plastic wrap. Pound with a wooden rolling pin to even thickness.
- Set dehydrator or oven to 155 degrees. Place venison strips individually on racks, not touching.
- Dehydrate venison for 24 hours. Allow to cool completely. Store at room temperature in sealed container.