If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a cold salad but the warm spice mixtures warms you from inside —Janneke Verheij
- 500 gram cooked beetroot
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut cream
- 1 clove
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1 dried small chili
- 5 coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm fresh ginger
- 1/2 lemon juice
- pinches salt
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander
- Crush the dry spices in a mortar. Puree one beetroot with ½ apple, the coconut, add the spices, lemon, ginger and salt
- Cut up the remaining of the beetroot and the apple in small cubes
- Mix all the components and garnish with some coriander and caraway seeds
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.