If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grapefruit and tarragon are a great flavor pairing. I've used it in some cooking applications, and wanted to try out a boozy drink with the two. It's a multi-sensory experience. First your eye is drawn to the pretty pinks and greens. Then your nose picks up the anise-y aroma of the tarragon. And lastly, the bittersweet grapefruit and tonic work their magic. I use Comb 9 gin, because of its awesomeness, but use what you like. - mrslarkin
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit, strained
- 2 ounces gin
- 5 ounces tonic water
- a sliver of grapefruit
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the tarragon and the sugar. Add a handful of ice cubes, the grapefruit juice and the gin. Shake it up.
- Fill a tall glass halfway with ice cubes. Add a sprig of tarragon, and sliver of grapefruit. Pour contents of shaker into glass. Top off with tonic water. Cheers!
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.