If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 1/2 pounds pitted ripe cherries
- 70 grams coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 80 grams sweet rice flour
- 60 grams almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 115 grams (1 US stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- Preparing to bake: Heat the oven to 375° F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- Preparing the filling: Put the cherries, coconut flakes, 1/4 cup of the coconut sugar, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Toss them together and let them sit, mingling, for 15 minutes while you prepare the topping.
- Making the topping: Combine the sweet rice flour, almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and the remaining coconut sugar. Quickly, work the butter into the topping, until the cubes are about the size of lima beans.
- Baking the crisp: Put the cherry filling into the pie pan. Pat the topping onto the cherry filling. Slide the pie pan into the oven. Bake until the topping is browned and the cherry juices are bubbling in the pan, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the crisp from the oven and allow it to cool until it's warm but not volcanic.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.