If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The one ingredient ice cream made creamier with the addition of an avocado (inspired by Detoxinista's Chocolate Cherry Shake http://detoxinista.com/2013/04/cherry-chocolate-shake-vegan/) and a recipe for turmeric tea (Can't find the link to the news clip of my local Whole Foods Market). —happymontycooks
- 1 very ripe banana (more brown than yellow peel), peeled and frozen
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinches cayenne (optional)
- pinches ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 - 1 cups water, or milk (dairy/non dairy) (depending on how thin you want your shake)
- Blend it all until smooth. *It has been suggested that black pepper assists in reaping the health benefits of turmeric.
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.