If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Great for dinner on hot nights, travels well, keeps well too! Infinitely variable. - Kitchie
Makes a lot or a little
Cooked Grains (leftovers are fine). Prepare according to package directions, but don't season.
- quinoa and/or
- bulgur and/or
- barley and/or
- whole wheat couscous
Your Favorite Salad Ingredients
- chopped greens
- halved cherry tomatoes
- capers and/or Niçoise olives
- shallot or red onion
- red bell pepper
- grated carrot
- Italian parsley
- your favorite vinaigrette
- best quality tuna in olive oil, drained
- Cook grain/s, allow to cool.
- Add everything else. Improvise! If you use capers and/or olives, be careful with the salt.
Our Latest Contest
We want your best mash-up recipe.
Enter your best mash-up recipe.
A Memorial Day menu, minus the fuss.
The classiest peppers on the 'net.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.