If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I occasionally cater small parties for the Pound Ridge Library's fundrasing events. Wanting to add a little pizazz to the cheese board, I put together this great fig chutney to accompany some of the cheeses. Spread some fig chutney and goat cheese on small toasts for a quick and fabulous bruschetta or crostini hors d'oeuvres. —mrslarkin
Serves about 1 cup
- 1 cup fig preserves (I use Bonne Maman brand)
- 2 tablespoons (or more to taste) plum chutney (I use Bombay Emerald Chutney Company's Royal Plum Chutney)
- Mix both ingredients together.
- Serve in a small bowl on cheese board as an accompaniment to goat cheese or aged cheddar.
- Or to make a simple but great bruschetta/crostini, spread toast with goat cheese. Top with a schmear of the fig chutney.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.