If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 1 quart
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 1/2-2/3 cups sugar, depending on how sweet your berries are
- 2 cups whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the raspberries and ½ cup sugar in a medium bowl. Crush the berries with a potato masher, leaving some larger pieces.
- Add the yogurt, the cream and the vanilla, stirring until you can’t feel any more sugar granules. Taste and add more sugar if necessary, stirring again until the sugar has dissolved.
- Freeze according to the instructions on your ice cream maker and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.