If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a roasted chicken dish that we cook on special occasions. It is easy to prepare and looks spectacular. It is moist and delicious. —Candyland Queens
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix sea salt (coarse), paprika, butter, garlic, pepper. Rub the whole chicken with it. Cut the lemon in two halves and put them inside the chicken. Cover it and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, take the chicken out of the fridge; add two spoons of extra virgin olive oil. Preheat the oven at 350 F. Roast the chicken for 2 hours (every 45 minutes turn the chicken over – after 1.5 hr. remove the lemon from its inside).
- When golden, remove the chicken from the oven, let it sit for a few minutes and garnish with cranberries and cilantro. It looks fantastic and it is great for any occasion.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Roast Chicken
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.