Author Notes: These tasty and healthy tacos combine classic Mexican ingredients with a healthy twist. This dish is ideal for lunch or a light dinner. - CLIP Creative and PR
- 7.1 ounces Fresh turkey cut in to 3-4 inch strips
- 1.5 teaspoons Ground ancho chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- pinches Ground Cloves
- 0.5 Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Garlic Cloves Pressed
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2-4 Wraps of Tacos
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sliced Red Onion
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- Mix the chile pepper, oregano, ground cloves, garlic and vinegar to create a paste.
- Coat the turkey with the paste and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or preferably overnight.
- Once marinated the cook the strips of turkey on a hot and oiled griddle pan until cooked through.
- To assemble warm the wraps or if you are using tacos use as they are, then top with turkey strips and layer as you wish with lettuce, onion, sour cream, guacamole, salsa and cheese.