If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The delicious Mediterranean salad is a summer tomatoes best friend! —Alexandra V. Jones
- 1 Large ripe tomato, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 2 Slices, onion
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 6 kalamata olives
- 1 pepperoncini, sliced
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley
- Assemble vegetables, add vinegar and oil and seasonings, serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe
Quick! Make these summery recipes while there's still time
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Let's iron things out.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
Storage made crystal clear.