If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The delicious Mediterranean salad is a summer tomatoes best friend! —Alexandra V. Jones
- 1 Large ripe tomato, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced
- 2 Slices, onion
- 2 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 6 kalamata olives
- 1 pepperoncini, sliced
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley
- Assemble vegetables, add vinegar and oil and seasonings, serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is Your Cilantro Contaminated?