If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got this recipe from my father's distant cousin, Hasso, who serves it each year in Sorrento, Maine. Make a double batch, serve it hot and gooey, and be sure you have some vanilla ice cream on hand. —Marian Bull
Makes one 8 x 8-inch pan
For the filling
- 1 quart wild blueberries (conventional will do)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the topping
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Mix the filling ingredients and put in an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Mix the topping roughly (so that it's still lumpy) and sprinkle over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot, preferably with vanilla ice cream.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.