If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A dressing favorite on my food blog at www.eatlifewhole.com. Easy-to-make and so fresh, it is a prefect addition to a raw kale, grain or pasta salad. —Springer
Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup basil, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup dill, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup mint, firmly packed
- 3 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Blend until all the ingredients are well combined – smooth but not completely liquified. Season with a bit of salt & pepper.
Tequila's Not a One-Hit Wonder
Master the margarita—then go crazy
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Our latest #f52contest.
It's time to travel.
This week's #happylist.
Off to market.