If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm a simple kind of girl ... I like my meals easy to make and not too complex. These beans are super fresh and healthy, really flavorful and take about 15 minutes to prepare! You can find the chili oil at any asian grocer and if you find sesame-chili oil thats even better! —amreen
- 1 bag trimmed fresh green beans ... you can get them at trader joes.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 3 tablespoons superior chili oil.
- salt to taste
- Peel and mince the ginger and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a wok on medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated add the ginger, garlic and green beans. Saute for 5-10 minutes, keep stirring the beans so they don't burn. If you'd like, add a little water to the pan to make sure no browning happens.
- Love your veggies :D
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Beans
Quick! Make these summery recipes while there's still time
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
This week's #happylist.
Storage made crystal clear.