If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet, spicy, crunchy and hard to stop eating. —Laurie
- 2 Nectarines (ripe yet firm)
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil (or butter)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar (packed)
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal (not quick cooking)
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375º
- Split nectarines and remove pits. Place in oven proof dish.
- Combine coconut oil or butter, oatmeal and spices by stirring vigorously. Then divide equally (approx. one teaspoon each) on top of peaches. Spread around a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until a sharp knife slides in easily and edges are a little brown.
- Serve alone or with yogurt, ice cream or whipped cream.
Summer, Don't End
recipes that make the sunshine last a little longer
Summer, please don't go.
Stick it to 'em.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Recipe of the Day
Get your shine on.