If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, very thinly sliced (1 tablespoons chopped fronds reserved)
- 8 ounces dried egg papardelle
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add bay, fennel seed and garlic and cook until bay begins to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Raise heat to medium-high, add half of fennel in a single layer and cook without stirring until edges begin to brown, 3 minutes. Remove fennel with a slotted spoon from fat in pan and repeat with remaining fennel.
- Cook pasta according to package directions in salted water. Drain pasta and place in serving bowl with crispy fennel, herbs, and lemon juice. (Remove bay leaf.) Toss gently to combine. Season pasta with salt and pepper.
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.