If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 ounces sliced prosciutto (6 to 8 slices)
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise (2 cups)
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds, toasted if desired
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400º F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment and place prosciutto on sheet in a single layer. Bake prosciutto until crispy and beginning to brown, 12 minutes. Let prosciutto cool on baking sheet until cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice Brussels sprouts and apples. Combine vegetables and mustard seeds in a large bowl. Crumble in prosciutto. Drizzle vinegar and oil over salad and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
A slim-free way to make okra
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.