If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this no egg recipe for my Jewish friends on Rosh Hashanah and they loved it. Delicious and easy! - bonheurcuisine
Makes 15 2" squares
- 1/2 cup acceptable vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 11/2 grated Granny Smith apple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Icing sugar and ground cinnamon for dusting
- 1. Mix the oil, sugar, honey, grated apple, vanilla extract and spices in a bowl
- 2. Sift in the flour and mix
- 3. Add the milk and stir
- 4. Butter an 8"inch x 8" inch tin (20x20cm) and pour the batter
- 5. Preheat the oven to 180 C/ 350 F and bake for 30 minutes
- 6. Cut the cake into squares and dust them with icing sugar and ground cinnamon
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.