If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Note: I love making this drink in a Mason jar for more than one reason. Yes, it is Southern, but it also has measurements on the side of the jar so I don’t have to dirty any measuring cups or jiggers whenever I want to make this lovely autumnal beverage! Also, I usually avoid adding ice to my coffee because it waters down the flavor (I adore strong coffee), but this is just my personal preference! Add ice if you like! P.S. if you are wondering, this libation is like devouring a gingerbread man in liquid form. - amber wilson | for the love of the south
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Coffee
- 6 ounces of strong coffee, cooled
- 4 ounces of half & half
- 1 ounce of pumpkin pie spice syrup (recipe below)
- Place a handful of ice (if using coffee) in a Mason jar. Add coffee, half & half and syrup, Stir well and sip until it’s all gone!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Syrup (Makes 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small skillet and place over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, whisk and reduce to simmer for 10 minutes. Keep in the fridge until ready to use.