If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free cookie dough-flavored muffin that can be made in a mug in under 5 minutes for instant gratification and no guilt. This recipe is vegan and paleo-friendly. - Mylittlejarofspices
- 1 small banana
- 1.5 tablespoons Almond Butter (or your choice of nut butter)
- 1 tablespoon Coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Milk
- 1 handful Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a small mug
- Microwave for 1:30 minutes for a soft "cookie dough" core, add 15 seconds if you wish a more firm muffin.
- Let cool for a few minutes before digging directly into the mug with a spoon
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!