If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This tangy side dish will please the meat-eaters and vegetarians at your dinner table! —BC Mama
- 2 pounds New Red Potatoes (or fingerling)
- 1 Can of Marinated Whole Artichoke Hearts
- 6 Shallots cut in halves lengthwise
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Grated
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 splash Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400.
- Add all of your ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Toss until everything is nicely coated with the Olive Oil and Balsamic. It's more fun if you mix it with your hands!
- Spread everything onto baking sheet on a single layer. Roast for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and tender.
What and where to eat on Maryland's eastern shore
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Transform the humble shoebox.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Summer, please don't go.
Get your shine on.