Author Notes: This tangy side dish will please the meat-eaters and vegetarians at your dinner table! - BC Mama
- 2 pounds New Red Potatoes (or fingerling)
- 1 Can of Marinated Whole Artichoke Hearts
- 6 Shallots cut in halves lengthwise
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Grated
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 splash Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400.
- Add all of your ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Toss until everything is nicely coated with the Olive Oil and Balsamic. It's more fun if you mix it with your hands!
- Spread everything onto baking sheet on a single layer. Roast for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and tender.