If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my favorite Kale recipes. I found it in SELF magazine from their December 2012 issue. It's not a great story but the recipe is really good. It is very tasty and very flavorful. - Karin Ward
- 2 bunches Kale
- 8 Dates, diced
- 3 tablespoons Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Shallots or Vidalia Onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- Heat 1 T of butter in a 5 Quart saucepan on medium-high heat as you dice the Shallots and the Dates. Place the Shallots into the saucepan and saute until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Kale, after it has been washed, along with about a 1/2 cup of water, 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar, sliced Almonds and Dates. Cover and cook for about 15-20 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each portion before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
These beach eats can't be beat.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Get out of the frame.
Chocolate has a meltdown.
These are nuts to travel with.