If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: At this time of year there is so much for a cook to do! Expectations of guests present a challenge. Fortunately, this simple "dip" or "spread" is very simple. Best of all, it is delicious. I wish to dedicate the recipe to mon ami tres cher Liz of New Orleans.... —La Bonne Femme
- 1 cup Cooked lentils
- 1 cup Prunes
- 1 dash Salt
- 1/2 cup Dry vermouth
- Simmer prunes till soft in vermouth (or leftover white wine). Cool slightly.
- Puree lentils (drained) with softened prunes and liquid.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with croutons (toasted baguette slices).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Beans
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.