Author Notes: An homage to the French fromage - Peter Block @ Feed Your Soul Too
- 2 pieces French Bread
- 3 pieces Havarti Cheese
- 3 Turkey Slices
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup Shredded Smoked Gouda
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Melt the butter in a skillet on medium high heat. Add the bread and grill both sides until toasted and remove from the pan.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet (open-faced) and add the Havarti cheese to the bread. Put in a 350 degree oven and bake for 2 – 3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Take out melted cheese sandwiches and add-on the turkey.
- Close the sandwich and top with the shredded smoked mozzarella cheese.
- Reset the oven to a low broil. Put the baking sheet back into your oven on the top rack and broil for maybe 2 minutes