If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Course sea salt
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Maldon sea salt or other flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fill a large pan with water, season with salt and bring to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Drop the asparagus in the boiling water and cook until just tender, about 4 minutes, then lift out the spears and plunge them in the ice water. Once cool, dry the asparagus on tea towels. Slice thinly.
- Place a medium, nonstick saute pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, followed by the eggs, lemon zest, asparagus, salt and pepper. Cook, using a wooden spoon to scrape the eggs from the sides and base of the pan, until the eggs reach desired doneness. Spoon onto plates, sprinkle with more olive oil and serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Kale Pesto Orecchiette & The Gin Hound.
Not-so traditional pesto
Smoky and Spicy Paloma
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Poems for your fridge.