If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Marinated bulgogi sweetens the fried rice, while the Korean chili Paste gives it some spice and the kimchi some bite. Serve with a sunny side egg, and your meal is golden.
Pictures on the blog
http://misshangrypants.blogspot.com/2013/10/bulgogi-kimchi-fried-rice.html - Miss Hangrypants
- 1/2 Large Onion
- 1 Jalapeno
- 2 cups Overripe Kimchi
- 2 cups Marinated Bulgogi
- 2-3 tablespoons Korean chili paste (gochujang)
- 4 tablespoons Kimchi Juice
- 4-5 cups Cooked rice (day old)
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 4 Eggs
- Dice your jalapenos and kimchi to small pieces
- Dice the onion into 0.5 inch pieces and the same for the bulgogi
- Coat the pan with a little bit of oil and when it is hot, throw in the onions, jalapenos
- After 2 minutes, add the bulgogi and then the kimchi soon after, plus the juice and chili paste
- Everything should be softened in about 5-7 mins, add in the rice and lower the heat to low
- Break up the rice and mix well with the kimchi bulgogi mix
- Drizzle in some sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste, and cook for another minute or so
- On a separate frying pan, fry a sunny side up (or overeasy) egg and top off your fried rice
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions or seaweed ~ whatever you fancy