If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fast and easy salad that can serve as lunch or a light dinner. This can easily be adjusted to make more, or less. I prefer to use preserved meyer lemons, but regular preserved lemons work just as well. —Kristy Mucci
- 1 large bulb fennel, shaved on a mandoline
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon preserved lemon, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil-packed tuna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A squeeze or two of lemon, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Put all of the ingredients, except the salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Using your hands, mix everything up until the ingredients are evenly distributed and coated with dressing. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt and pepper if you like.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Our photographer's favorite shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
This queso is nuts.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Get your shine on.