If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Variations:
Add 2 teaspoons capers and a pinch of dried chile flakes.
Add the grated zest of 1 lemon - AliceWaters
Makes just over 1/4 cup
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 salt-cured anchovy fillets
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Pound garlic clove to a purée using a mortar and pestle.
- Add the anchovy fillets and continue to pound.
- Once puréed, add the juice of 1/2 lemon, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir to dissolve the salt and whisk in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Stir in parsley.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.