If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I needed a side dish for my mediterranean lemon chicken and I thought this might go well with it. Really easy to make but you need time for it to bake, about 2 hours.
- 1/3 cup Olive oil plus 4 tablespoons extra of oil
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 2 Cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh thyme- 2 teaspoons dry
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh rosemary-2 teaspoons dry
- 2 Cubes vegetable bouillon-use chicken if you don't have vegetable
- Ground pepper to taste
- 6 Medium sized potatoes- don't use russet they will fall apart. Peel if you like, I use thin skinned potatoes and prefer to leave the skin on. Cut them in quarters.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, water, garlic, thyme, rosemary, bouillon cubes and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in the bottom of a medium baking dish. Pour the olive oil mixture over the potatoes. Cover with tin foil or a lid and bake up to 2 hours. First hour covered, second hour uncovered. Serve when tender but firm, slightly brown and water has evaporated.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
Tequila's Not a One-Hit Wonder
Master the margarita—then go crazy
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Our latest #f52contest.
It's time to travel.
This week's #happylist.
Off to market.