Author Notes: Simply to make. The only key is finding gochujang, a fermented red pepper paste that is ubiquitous in Korean cooking. Look for it at your local Asian store. - Ben Pagel
Makes 16 wings (ish)
- 2 pounds chicken wings, trimmed
- garlic salt
- 1/4 cup gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2+ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Trim the wings and season with garlic salt.
- Spray a broiler pan with nonstick spray or line with aluminum foil (your preference). Arrange the wings in a single layer. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until they're browned.
- While the wings are cooking, combine the gochujang and honey in a small pan over medium-low heat and thin with vinegar until desired consistency (I made mine like BBQ sauce).
- Toss the cooked wings in the sauce. Serve with beer. Use lots of napkins because honey is crazy sticky.