If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A warm & comforting Soup sure to please! - Tiffany
- 1 Small Red Potato
- 1/4 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Celery Stalk, chopped
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 dash Salt & Pepper
- 1 dash Ground Coriander
- 1 dash Chili Powder
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 2 tablespoons Fat Free Half & Half
- 1/2 tablespoon Chopped Scallions
- In a saucepan, heat 1/4 TB Olive Oil. Add 2 TB Chopped Onion and Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Then add the potato, cut into small cubes, the carrots and the celery
- Stir in Vegetable & Water
- Season with Salt, Pepper, Coriander & Chili Powder
- Add the sprig of Rosemary.
- Cover & let simmer for about 35 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Remove Rosemary Sprig and Mix in Peas Heat for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in Half & Half
- Transfer to Bowl & Top with Chopped Scallions
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls