If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe features the "treasure of Spanish cuisine" combined with fresh slices of tomato, toasted crusty bread rubbed with fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of coarse salt. - MrVillalobos
- 1 large sliced tomato
- 6 crusty slices of bread
- 3 tablespoons exra virgin olive oil
- 4.25 ounces jamón ibérico
- 2 cloves raw garlic
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- Toast the pieces of bread and vigorously rub raw garlic on the slices while they are still hot.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over each toasted bread.
- Top each toast with freshly sliced tomato.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with coarse salt.
- To finish them, cover the tomatoes with the jamón.
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce