If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had some raw almonds hanging around so thought I would find a way to spice them up so everyone would eat them. Here's what I came up with.
- Katheryn's Kitchen
Serves 3 cups
- 3 cups raw almonds with their skin on
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice- about 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey- add more if you like them sweeter
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients expect for the almonds.
- Now toss the almonds in with the other ingredients. Toss and coat well. Spread evenly in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely, then serve or store in an air tight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!