If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm a big believer in always having a mixture of sweet and savory in each course. This applies to hors d'oeuvres as well. Slide a few of these sweet but cheesy crostini in with your other party bites and watch your guests smile! —foxeslovelemons
Makes 12 pieces
- 1/2 whole grain baguette, sliced diagonally 1/4-inch thick (about 12 pieces)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 dried apricots
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 small fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baguette slices with cooking spray. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp, turning once.
- Meanwhile, place apricots in small bowl; cover with very warm tap water. Let stand 10 minutes. In separate small bowl, stir together ricotta and cinnamon.
- Spread ricotta mixture on crostini. Sprinkle crostini with almonds. Remove apricots from soaking liquid and drain on paper towel. Place 1 apricot on each crostini. Drizzle crostini with honey and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.