If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super simple vegan pumpkin spice granola - comes together in about 30 minutes and makes for a perfect healthy and portable breakfast or snack! - Michelle - The Fresh Direction
Makes 8 cups
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinches sea salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 medjool dates, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, combine all your dry ingredients - everything from oats to sea salt.
- In a small bowl combine pumpkin, syrup, coconut oil, dates and vanilla extract. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture and stir until well coated.
- Spread into an even layer onto a large baking sheet (or two).
- Bake at 300F for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before transferring to an air tight container for storage.
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!