If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great recipe for the holidays, because it can be prepared ahead of time. Just pop in the oven when the guests arrives. Minutes later you'll have a sophisticated crowd pleasing appetizer. —Flirty Foodie
Serves 2-3. can very easly be doubled or tripled
- 6 sea scallops, cleaned with their shells
- 5 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 450ºF
- Mix breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, olive oil, wine, and a bit of salt in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper both sides of scallop. Replace in shell.
- Add about 1 tbsp of mixture on top of ea. scallop.
- Bake scallops for about 10-15 minutes under grill until bread crumbs start to turn light brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.