Author Notes: This is an hors d’oeuvre I came up with on short notice for a small group of friends before dinner. The ingredients are simple and you can plate it in two minutes. The key ingredient would be boquerones, white, pickled anchovies. Don’t even think about subbing cheap “pizza” anchovies. Be careful, as this also works as an aphrodisiac. - pierino
- Green olives such as Castelvetrano, Picholine or Luques
- Marcona almonds
- Onto each serving plate spoon out some olives
- Sprinkle over with Marcona almonds
- Cross two boquerones on top
- Repeat as needed for as many plates as you need to serve.
- Easy right?