If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an hors d’oeuvre I came up with on short notice for a small group of friends before dinner. The ingredients are simple and you can plate it in two minutes. The key ingredient would be boquerones, white, pickled anchovies. Don’t even think about subbing cheap “pizza” anchovies. Be careful, as this also works as an aphrodisiac. - pierino
- Green olives such as Castelvetrano, Picholine or Luques
- Marcona almonds
- Onto each serving plate spoon out some olives
- Sprinkle over with Marcona almonds
- Cross two boquerones on top
- Repeat as needed for as many plates as you need to serve.
- Easy right?
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Anchovies
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.