If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We took an ordinary Hasselback potato from good to outstanding by adding infused heavy cream and a little cheese. The Hasselback will never be the same. —ChezUs
- 4 russet potatoes, scrubbed clean with the skins left on
- 1 stick unsalted butter, + 1 more tablespoon of butter, cut the stick of butter into thin slices
- 5 ounces gruyere cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 cloves peeled and smashed
- 4 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat the cream, 1 tablespoon of butter, garlic and thyme in a small saucepan until simmering. Remove from the heat and set aside to infuse.
- Cut the potatoes by following the directions in the video on Chez Us (Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes).
- Alternate slices of butter and cheese between the slices of the potato. Do not over stuff or the potato will buckle up and break.
- Jump over to Chez Us for the reminder of the instructions.
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
Have a ball (jar).