Author Notes: This is the perfect summer appetizer. It is a snap to make, can be prepared in advanced and everyone loves them. Plus, with this being zucchini season the ingredients are available everywhere you look! My mother-in-law gave me this recipe along with the Zucchini-Lemon Cookies recipes. I can't way which one I like more, they are both delicious but totally different. - KelseyTheNaptimeChef
Makes 24 tiny muffins
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored breadcrums
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare a 24-cup tiny muffin pan. Set aside
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using clean hands, work ingredients together until fully combined and everything comes together.
- Form the dough into 1-inch round balls and stick them in the tiny muffin cups. Make the cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until zucchini muffins are golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Zucchini or Summer Squash Recipe