If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is from a box of my grandmother Clara's recipes. - Meagan Warncke
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Wesson oil
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 box lemon Jello
- 1 grated lemon rind
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixer bowl. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Turn out of pan. Let cool 5 minutes before adding the glaze.
- Glaze: 1 C powdered sugar, 4 T melted butter, juice of one lemon. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.