If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick take on Mediterranean salad usefully made with Bulgar. I like the freshness of the herb, especially the mint, but the crunchiness of the veggies, especially if you can find baby\Parisian cucumbers and the star is of course the preserve lemons.... —Cordelia
Serves about 4
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 baby cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped preserved lemons
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Boil 1 of water and add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Add the couscous and take of the heat. Cover with a lead and let it rest for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Dice the cucumber and the tomato to small cubes. Put the veggies in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix in the cooked couscous.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Couscous Dish
Arugula Finish That?
Step beyond the salad
Arugula goes beyond salad.
Monte Cristo: a breakfast-lunch hybrid.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.