If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This mouthwatering "Panko Crusted Oven Fried Chicken" is so good; it is actually better than the one you remember before giving up gluten/soy and dairy. As an extra bonus, since it is oven fried with the skin removed, it is so much healthier than most of the original versions. Totally guilt free, so indulge! —simply 123 allergy free
- 3 pounds bone in skinless chicken thighs and/or legs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon your favorite non dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups panko style gf bread crumbs
- soy free olive oil cooking spray or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish generously with the olive oil spray, or if using olive oil coat the bottom of the dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, garlic powder, dijon, red pepper flakes, non dairy milk, salt and pepper. Pour the panko crumbs into a second bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken first in the egg mixture and then roll in the panko crumbs. Arrange in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Spray tops of the chicken with the cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil. Bake for approximately 1 hour. When the chicken is finished, the tops should be starting to turn golden brown.
- For more infor go to simply123allergyfree.blogspot.com
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.